Thursday, September 27, 2007

An Era Ends, Another Begins!

It's finally happened! My house is officially sold.



The 15 month ordeal came to and end on Friday the 21st. We closed on our house so I am now free to chase after my heart and move to Louisiana. In LA I currently hope to get back into management in the hotel industry. This being said if I have learned anything I know that God doesn't always line his plans with your own. So I plan to try and keep an open mind so that I can freely consider other opportunities in other industries.

I would like to thank all of those whose thoughts and prayers have been with me throughout this period. It has been a year full of ups and downs and I can see many things that have changed in my life because of it. Mainly I have learned a lesson that can be summed up into one word, Faith.

Now its on to the next step....moving and job hunting, wish me luck and a prayer would be great too.

No comments: